When users use sublimation printer, sometimes they encounter the problem of the depth of the sublimation printer. Why is this happening? How should users prevent and solve it?
1. The nozzle needs debugging. The user needs to re-adjust the nozzle level and calibration, change the curve, and change the software. Appropriate can also enhance the printing feathering effect.
2.There is resistance in the retractable paper system. If the resistance of the take-up and delivery system is too large, it will affect the paper feed speed. If the feed speed and the printing speed are inconsistent, it will cause the depth of the paper.
3. The trolley frame is not fixed tightly (there is jitter when the trolley is running). The carriage carries the nozzle of the printing machine. If there is a problem with the carriage, the inkjet trajectory of the nozzle will be abnormal.
4. The trolley frame is not fixed tightly (there is jitter when the trolley is running). The carriage carries the nozzle of the printing machine. If there is a problem with the carriage, the inkjet trajectory of the nozzle will be abnormal....
5. The stepping motor is not installed in place. The operation of the stepper motor controls the speed of paper feed. If the stepper motor is not installed in place, it will also cause the paper feed speed to be abnormal. The belt of the stepping motor to drive the paper should not be too loose or too tight.
6. The servo motor is not installed in place. The servo motor controls the operation of the trolley. If it is not installed in place, it will inevitably cause the trolley to run abnormally and printing problems will occur.
7, supplies issues, including printing materials and ink. Some media have uneven texture and imbalance in ink absorption, which will lead to shades. Bad inks will easily cause blockage of the ink supply system and nozzles, and printing will cause shades. In this case, you can check if the consumables are replaced by replacing consumables. It's a matter of material.