Everyone wants their equipment to last longer. In this article, I will briefly introduce the problems that should be paid attention to in the use of digital printing machine. There are:
1. When inking, the cartridge should be kept between the first and second liquid levels in the cartridge.
2. The ink should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight. The ink had better be used up within half a month after opening.
3. There should be no common household appliances around the machine, and keep away from large magnetic fields and electric fields.
4. The computer must be regularly disinfected. Be sure to turn off the computer's firewall When using RIP software to plot.
5. Print in 4pass as much as possible without affecting the progress of the work. This mode will minimize the loss of the nozzle.
6. Keep constant temperature and humidity as much as possible. Generally, the temperature is around 25 degrees, and the humidity is around 60 percent.
7. The room should be dust-proof and the machines should not be placed together that are prone to smoke and dust.
8. Do not use media of poor quality. If the media is too bad, it will easily break the nozzle.
9.Check the cleaning condition of the flashing and scraping at least once a week. If there are hairy things, remove the debris with tweezers or tissues.
Extending the service life of the equipment is inseparable from the standard operation and careful maintenance of the machine, so mastering the above 9 points can help you extend the service life of the digital printing machine.